Saturday, March 17, 2012

Adcetris Day 19, Cycle-1

Gosh mornings are sooo hard! I wake to a body that just aches and a general flu like feeling.
It's still taking till midday to start feeling normal. I guess I can't complain because ultimately I do end up feeling pretty good by mid afternoon and face it, I could be a lot worse! (and have been!).

Motorsport tomorrow!!
I've bled the brakes, replaced all the lifters, checked rocker clearances, replaced some hoses and last of all given the Evo a wash. So the car is ready to race, but am I?. The competition for tomorrows hill-climb is the best we've had in years. I'm hoping for a top 5 finish but that's all in the lap of the gods!

I'll post the results tomorrow evening. Hopefully it is a result and not a story of woe!

Till then...  Ron

No comments: