Friday, August 1, 2008

Ch..ch..ch..changes

Right! Some progress at last. I put the hard word on World Couriers and they couldn't come up with a shipper by the deadline of midday today that I imposed on them.

I then contacted the guys in Australia about the dented one and talked some more. Turns out the item used to belong to World Couriers (as I'd guessed at earlier) and the standard test for them is no temp change for 7 days, this one was 10% under so World Couriers had ordered a new one just in case. It was this new one that I could have possibly managed to get last week, but the shipment was held up.

So as it turns out everyone was waiting for the same item, hence the huge delay.
I've paid for the second hand one and it arrives in Wgtn Monday night, hopefully customs don't hold it up for days!

I've changed my airline bookings and I now depart on Saturday 9th at 5:30pm. That should give me enough time to get the Dry shipper primed and my stem cells put in on the Friday and delivered to Germany three days later on Monday morning .

No comments: