Thursday, March 1, 2012

Adcetris Day-3, Cycle 1

Maybe today I'll grow that third arm.

I feel like crap. I have flu-like symptoms,  general body aches and basically feeling unwell.
It could be the chemo, or it could be that I'm coming down with something.
My back ache is now so bad it's the centre of my world, and it's a world of pain and discomfort..
It was really good last night, I think what the osteo did certainly helped, but it's not fixed, only time and few more visits will do that.

Historically whenever I used to be coming down with a cold or the flu it would start as a dull backache, so who knows.

Tonight I have been asked to give a talk at my car club and if I feel as bad as I do right now (2pm) It's not going to be a great night. Oh well, I've certainly had worse. It's more a case of feeling miserable than any real definable illness. (if that makes sense?)

..Ron

No comments: