Saturday, March 24, 2012

Adcetris the second cycle, Day-5

I'm feeling pretty good. Either that or I'm getting used to feeling like crap.
So far I've had no real problems with stomach ache this cycle, also no headaches to speak of.
As I sit here I feel perfectly well, not a hint of feeling "poisoned" let alone nausia. My back is aching slightly and to be fair by the end of the day it will probably be quite uncomfortable, but that's not unuasual for me even if I wasn't having treatment. I think half the planet suffers from back pain!

My knees are stiff and sore as is the rest of my body, as I've mentioned previously I think that's related to weening off prednisone rather than being adcetris related. (OK.. maybe there's just a little bit of muscle/skeletal pain that just might be drug related.. but it's minor at this point in time).
There's still that ringing in my ears (tinnitus) too but I can live with that.

Oh! I nearly forgot.. A couple of days ago I thought I had a chest infection or similar. I went out and bought $20+ worth of cough syrup and Vicks Vaporub (to make an inhalation to clear my chest) and the next day it was all back to normal without using any of it!  ..Typical! but a good thing I guess :)

On the work front I've been busy trying make up for the year lost to ill health, with most of 2011 totally unproductive due to either being in hospital or just too weak to work.
I've been working on developing a new profile for my "Flextech" brand of silicone turbo-charger hose.
Yesterday the printers delevered the new packaging, so I've bagged up a few items for display and I'm very pleased with the finished result! Now I just have to get out there and start selling more so I can eat!  ;)



Friday I stopped in at the panel-beaters and checked out progress on the Toyota. It's coming along nicely and the guys working on it are really keen. It's good when you get work done on something and the people doing the work are almost more excited about the job than you are!  :)

..Ron

No comments: