Thursday, May 21, 2009

Complete Remission !!!

I just missed a phone call on my mobile.. I knew straight away that it was important, it stopped ringing just as I reached into my pocket to pick it up.

My voice mail notification went off a few seconds later..
It was Dr D'Souza, he had been able to confer with the radiologist and they have agreed that other than some scarring on my lungs the CT scan is clean. He used the words "Complete remission".

Complete remission is no guarantee it won't come back, it just means that at this point in time I have no detectable disease. I'll take that with both hands!

Time to celebrate !!!! Long may it last!!

3 comments:

Jota said...

Congratulations!!!

Karen said...

This is the most wonderful news Ron 'Praise the Lord'. I am so happy for you and Sarah, AwesomeAwesomeAwesome!!!

gollygoshgumgoo said...

Yah Ron - FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! Hugs from Toni and Bazza (a man hug?)