Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Frustrating!

I got confirmation last night that the Dry Shipper was on its way. I'd already called my customs agents to let them know the details and to stress how urgent this was.
By 1pm having heard nothing from either my agents or the logistics company that shipped it, I decided to make a call to the person at the customs agency who is handling things for me.
Despite every single document being marked as extremely urgent, and myself having been cc'd a copy of an email that was sent to her by superiors, the woman knew nothing about it and had to rummage through a desk full of paperwork just to find it. Grrrrr!!!!!

She says she's onto it now and will contact the shipping agents. It's so frustrating knowing the unit is just sitting in a warehouse at Wgtn airport and no-one is moving on it.
It must be here by tomorrow or I'll miss the 10am Friday morning pickup from the hospital due to the 2 days required to prime it.

Honest I don't stress anymore... can you tell ? ;)

No comments: