Saturday, October 1, 2011

A good day.




Wow! Today is a great day! I woke feeling really good. There's a knock at the door and a courier hands me a package, in it is a stack of this month's NZV8 Magazine copies and a hand written note from the editor Todd Wylie, a long time friend of mine. In this month's editorial he has written a glowing profile on me and my ongoing battle with cancer. Apparently I'm a really nice guy! Sarah cracked up when she read that bit. Apparently living with me will dispel that myth.



Then I get a call from my buddy Glen Clemas and he asks me to review a video he's put together. The video as it turns out is a compilation of motorsport footage of me. He thought it would help keep me motivated, and it will.  http://youtu.be/XiKVWzRWuJ0




In reality I don't think it's so much that I'm a nice guy, more that I am surrounded by really sincere and caring friends who I cherish and respect.
I guess it all flows from there. Thanks heaps guys!! ..Ron Scanlan

No comments: