Thursday, February 18, 2010

A really quick post :)

The big move to the new house went really well. A huge thanks to the McCalls, Anthony Futter and Tim Sutherland for there invaluable help.

We absolutely love the house, it's location and the new life style. To stand out on the deck on a still clear Saturday night and take in the peacefulness, the serenity was truly awesome.
A huge thanks to Rob, Marty and Keiran for a great job on building our perfect home.

I'm working 12+ hours a day getting things sorted, painting and doing a thousand other little and not-so-little jobs. Sarah is much the same, spending her evenings getting the place into some sort of organised state. Personally I think it will take several months before things are fully sorted but that would include the landscaping etc too. We are only a week or two from having the place fully painted and looking complete inside.

Healthwise this is the best I've been in over four years. My energy levels are fantastic. The three days of lifting heavy boxes, fridges, stoves and furniture had no physical effect on me at all. However on Monday I had a series of 'turns'. Probably thirty in total. I'd suddenly be overwhelmed by a strong feeling of deja-vue. Like I'd just landed back into a dream from the night before. I'd feel faint and nauseous for about thirty seconds and then be fine again. I have no explanation for it other than maybe I missed my steroids that morning. Although I'd swear I'd taken them.

I've been fine ever since..

View the latest pics of the house here ...House pics.

Later...Ron

No comments: