Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting better..

Each day I feel a little better, the angst feeling has gone so that's good. I no longer have any nausea either. Today's symptoms are dizziness when I stand up and palpitations. I've had this before and put it down to my body readjusting to the steroids absence.

I tried to go into work for a short time but I nearly passed out each time I stood up or got out of my car, so I gave up and spent the day watching History channel.

I have an appointment with the district nurse tomorrow where I shall tell her I'm fine, then I have a blood test at the Blood & Cancer centre at Wgtn hospital on Friday where I'll also get more GCSF to inject. (I inject GCSF into my stomach each morning)
Hopefully my blood counts won't be too scary this weekend and I might just strap myself into my race car on sunday for a single run around Port road to keep myself in the points table.

No comments: