Friday, September 12, 2008

Twenty Two!!

Did I mention that Dr Glonti took twenty two vials of blood out of me on Tuesday? I can't believe I forgot to mention that! Twenty two! That's got to be some sort of record, surely!
The man's obviously obsessed.. He tried to tell me it was so they can make a new batch of dendritic cell vaccine, but I have my doubt's... I think in his secret underground laboratory he's putting together a clone.. of this I'm sure. Heck with twenty two vials of my blood he could be putting together two entire cricket teams for all I know!. Hmm.. maybe I could umpire? ..would give me something to do between blogs. The loss of all that blood doesn't seem to have affected my mental faculties in any way that I can tell, so I should be up to the job. I'll ask him tomorrow.

No comments: